The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

30 June 2015

June - accountability

Posts written: 3 (shocking)
Writing elsewhere: 4
Books read: 3 (I think.  I forgot to keep track)
Kitchen fires: 1
Jobs ended: 2
Jobs applied for: 3
Jobs not selected for: 1 (so far)

It's been a busy month of school closings and such.  Today I'm busily scrambling to get my ducks in order (eggs in a row?  What is the expression I'm looking for?) because tomorrow begins a month of Gamel-ing.  I've got 15 chapters planned, and hope to get all 15 at least roughly written by the end of July. I was going to officially join a Camp NaNoWriMo cabin and go for the whole experience, but I know myself enough to know I'd get caught up in the record keeping and all the extras going on that the actual writing would be overshadowed.  So instead, I will post regular updates here - for accountability purposes, but also, hopefully, for feedback.

Here's the seed for the story I'll be working on: Gamel.

No comments:

Post a Comment