The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

13 November 2018

Oh winter

Even here in Sohoe, winter is an imminent reality. We've had one day of plump flakes falling from the sky, and while they didn't linger on the ground, it was enough to prompt the putting away of cute summer flats and the finding of warm woolies.

There have been changes, here in the Lighthouse. I am nearly one month married, and nearly one month living in The New House, which is located Where the Water Thunders. Both the married and the New House realities have me eagerly awaiting an appropriate time to feather my nest with things sparkly, cozy, and totally hygge. If I didn't have a strong rein on myself, our little home would look like Christmas exploded all over it. Just wait until I find the baking tins... I'll be unstoppable.

Where ever you are, I hope you are safe, warm, dry, and happy.
t.

2 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations! These changes certainly explain your absence from the Blogger!

    Welcome back - I hope you have a little time to write for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's true, the past year has been very, very busy, but now I'm itching to get back to writing so I'm hoping Blogger sticks around for a while.

    ReplyDelete