The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

18 March 2009

Celebrations

There is a birthday in the house today. The four mobile nephews are so excited, the house is levitating off its foundations. This family has perfected the technique of turning the whole day into a celebration, which is fairly easy to do with these little guys who are so eager to enjoy life.


Yesterday brought a new delight to this family: a large, electric music/noise maker. (The production of either noise or music depends on the age of the producer, it seems) This particular electric noise maker is of the keyed variety rather than the stringed, which I am keenly grateful for as I am enthusiastically serenaded while struggling to pry open my reluctant eyelids to peer at the clock.

There is bound to be tonnes of "forbidden" food today, even though it is Lent, which makes me think I'd really better get out of bed....there's chocolate in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment