The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

01 November 2013

300

300 words.  1367 to go.  Not a bad beginning.
I have found my way into the story. I know who my main character is. I can hear her voice. I know what will happen to her.
Well, some of what will happen to her.
We're going to be spending a lot of time together these next 30 days, she and I. I think it will be fine.

I've come out of my self-imposed 45 minute writing bubble* to find large pieces of tree on the front lawn. There is a fearsome wind blowing through Sohoe.  Most of Ontario, it seems.  Stay safe, dear Reader.


*my shaky math skills calculate that at 300 words per 45 minutes, it will take me 4 hours a day to get 1,667 words down.

Yikes.

2 comments:

  1. I would imagine that by the time you read this, you have your daily quota entered...

    If not, you don't have to waste keystrokes responding!

    Just use a lot of small words in your story!

    And good luck!

    ReplyDelete