The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

23 December 2009

CTKS

I am going to be wrapping Christmas presents today! (Mama Nut, making an announcement)

Oh! Can I help? (Number Two Nephew, very eagerly)

No you can't help! (Mama Nut, surprisingly declining his offer)

But I promise I won't look! Or I'll only look at the back of them! (Two, trying very hard to change mommy's mind)



Number Five Nephew, after having a clean diaper put on, stood up to put his pants back on. Both of his legs somehow ended up in the same pants leg. He looked like a little mermaid ...er ...merboy? He leaned against me, resting his head on my shoulder, and said "Oh no" in a very sweet little voice, and waited patiently for me to help him fix it. He had to wait a while, because I couldn't stop laughing.


Oma Nut arrived a week ago, and the Peanuts were very concerned that when she came into the house, she didn't bring any presents with her. She told them that she had forgotten the gifts at home, to which they replied "Don't worry, Oma. They have toy stores here, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment